We are pleased to offer use of the tools of the CHF Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Rate Improvement program to pediatricians via participation in the Children’s Health Foundation. Participants in the Children’s Health Foundation Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Rate Improvement Initiatives should meet the following criteria:
- Licensed pediatrician or pediatric provider (MD, DO, PNP)
- Interested in proactive, preventative care
- Willing to develop workflow changes to identify and proactively manage patients needing vaccinations
- Willing to review charts for patients not up to date on immunizations to understand reasons why patients are not up-to-date.
- Willing to designate a provider “champion” and a clinical staff or office staff person(s) for each participating site as an “implementation specialist” responsible for recording and reporting monthly immunization rates for the selected population.