We are pleased to offer use of the Pediatric Asthma Registry and other tools of the CHF Asthma Care Management program to pediatricians via participation in the Children’s Health Foundation. Participants in the Children’s Health Foundation Asthma Care Management Improvement Initiative should meet the following criteria:
- Licensed pediatrician or pediatric provider (MD, DO, PNP)
- Interested in proactive, comprehensive pediatric asthma care
- Willing to identify and flag patients with asthma and classify their severity per NHLBI guidelines
- Willing to record up to seven key clinical asthma data elements for asthma patients in the course of office visits and/or telephone encounters
- Willing to designate a provider “champion” and a clinical staff or office staff person(s) for each participating site as an “implementation specialist” responsible for printing registry reports off the web interface, and potentially entering asthma visit data if not on interfaced EMR system.